1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...
2.1 am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketingcampaign in Q2．
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5-
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...
7. As we discussed on the phone...
8. from our decision at the previous meeting…
9. as you requested/per your requirement...
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April l.
11.This is in response to your e-mail today
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique sellingpoints in China.
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to getback to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering ifyou can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
15. Please be advised/informed that…
16. Please note that…
17. We would like to inform you that…
18. I am convinced that …
19. We agree with you on...
20. With effect from 4 Oct, 2008...
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this isfor internal use only.
23. I am delighted to tell you that…
24. We are pleased to leam that…
25. We wish to notify you that…
26. Congratulation on your…
27. I am fine with the proposal.
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join theworkshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov, 2008.
29. We are sorry to inform you that…
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
33. I don't feel too optimistic about...
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries onthe subject, our view has not changed.
36. We would be grateful if you could...
37. I could appreciate it if you could... 我会很感激如果你可以…
38. Would you please send us...?
39. We need your help.
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
41. We look forward to your clarification.
42. Your prompt attention to this mattar will be appreciated.
43.1 would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Pleaselet me know what suits you best.
44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
48. If possible. I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it isfinished．
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply bynext Monday．
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by theend of June?
52. May I have your reply by April l, if possible?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to…
54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
55.1f there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter.Please feel free to contact me at any time.
56. If you want additional reCommendations on this. Please let us knowand we can try to see if this is possible.
57. I’ m just writing to remind you of…
58. May we remind you that..?
59. I am enclosing…
60. Please find enclosed…
61. Attached hereto…
62. Attached please find the most up-to-date informationon/regarding/concerning…
63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review andcomment.
64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me．
65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.
66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually providefull support．
67. Please let me know if this is suitable.
68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further ifnecessary.
71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.
72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
73．I’II keep you posted.
74. Please keep me informed on the matter.
75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482．
76. I would like to apologize for…
77. I apologize for the delay in...
78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
80. I'm sorry about last time.
8l. We apolagize for not replying you earlier.
82. I’m really sorry about this.
83. Sorry. I'm late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday April1.
84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience youtoo much．
85. Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.
86. Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.
87. Thank you for your help.
88. I appreciate very much that you…
89.I truly appreciate it．
90. Thank you for your participation.
91. Thank you so much for inviting me.
92. Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.
93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.
95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message
97. Any comments will be much appreciated.
98. Thank you very much for everything you've done for me.
99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding thismatter.
100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.